It has been observed by experts that Juvenile delinquency is one of the major results of parental absence! Such absence does not necessarily mean death of either of the parents as it were; but such connotes parental unavailability.
Child moral upbringing is expected to be the primary priority of ALL parents in the world! Where such responsibility is neglected or relegated, the moral development of the child in question may likely be affected. When parents fail in their duties toward moral development of their offspring/wards, apparently, such responsibility is tactically shifted to available citadels of learning to provide scholastic methods as substitute for such child’s moral upbringing!
In close observation, it was noted that over 75% of most schools curricular activities are channeled towards mental/skill development of students. Only a little is allotted to moral development. Even where some schools push beyond the average in terms of moral structures yet such effort is not enough when compared to the mental capacity of students statistically!
Recently, the president of the federal republic of Nigeria: his Excellency, President M. Buhari; in one of his national broadcasts emphasized on the necessity for schools and tertiary institutions to inculcate moral development faculties in their curricular activities.
There are quite many attractive schools, with enticing physical structures; yet lacks quality teachers with required standard and moral character needed to drive such school into its envisaged future. On the other hand, there are also schools, though on the average in terms of physical structures, but very fortunate to have teachers with the suitable qualities and moral character required by an institution to withstand the test of time among its institutional contemporaries!
Above all, the best stability and sustainability a secondary school requires to enjoy an enduring moral culture is the establishment of Juvenile Character Development Education. When such department is eventually created, the school management is then assured of breeding what l refer to as “THE TOTAL STUDENT”
The core intention of our organization is:
- Build juvenile character values in students
- Provide students with self development template
- Make available audio training materials
- Unveil to each student’s personal development methodology
- Create a new moral development values with simplicity [for each student’s practice possibility] etc.
In the light of the above, we have carefully developed the following courses, which are tailored with uttermost suitability for holistic moral character development of the 21st century students - beginning from secondary schools!
 STUDENT’S IDENTITY
 PARENTAL DEFINITION
 SCHOOL CULTURE
 FAMILY VALUES
 WHO’S YOUR ROLE MODEL
 JUVENILE ASSOCIATION
 INFLUENCE VIA RELIGION
 CREATING YOUR FUTURE TODAY
 SELF CONTROL DEVELOPMENT
 LEARNING DYNAMICS
 RECREATING YOUR LIFE AFTER EAGLE’S CHARACTER
 WORLD’S GREATEST CHARACTERISTICS
 YOU’RE THE SCHOOL AMBASSADOR
 THINK LIKE A GENIUS
 MAKE YOUR SCHOOL PROUD etc.
MODE OF OPERATION
- To offer lectures on Juvenile Character Development to students at school twice a month.
- To provide each student with audio version [optional]
- To make available some of the lectures as literature at subsidized rates [Optional]
- To involve parents in the exercise by providing PG. lectures quarterly -
- To offer teachers relevant courses on Leadership Character monthly –Definition of a teacher’s character
- To set quarterly exams for students to ascertain their level of understanding on the subject
- To organize students into different groups so as to develop and deliver an individual paper on three chosen subjects, from the whole as project to be presented during inter house- character- competition.
- To promote the overall grade group into becoming your School Student’s Character Ambassadors [SSCA] so as to challenge others in measuring up to responsibility in morality.
- We also intend to organize Juvenile Character Ambassador’s Competition among secondary schools in different categories and localities. Etc.
NOTE- Fee: to be discussed!
We thank you in anticipation for patronage:
Dominion Oluyadi- Lead coach
Juvenile Character Development Education
NB: Please find attached audio CD on character lecture sample